At Sinnott Blacktop, LLC we recognize the importance of community involvement. Our business is dependent upon our communities for employees and for clients, who are also our friends and neighbors.
Sinnott Blacktop, LLC is actively committed to programs that support and focus on children’s health, wellness, education, and activities. We believe contributing financial resources, as well as sharing our time and talents with our youth will achieve the greatest long-term impact.
We are proud to be community partners and participate in the following activities:
- Boy Scouts of America
- Minnesota Teen Challenge through the support of the Breezy Point 5K
- Choice Unlimited – Employment opportunities for young adults that provide customized on-the-job training and employment support
- Supporting local schools
- All Night Chemical Free Grad Parties
- Sports Teams and Booster Clubs
- Scottish Rite Clinic – Childhood Language Disorders
- Community events